Pages

Monday 2 October 2017

Craft fair idea ... Two memo boards from one photo frame


Hello and happy Monday. Today we have a quick and easy craft fair idea.. two different memo boards created from one cheap photo frame.

I used minimal supplies on this project, the large letter dies are always handy when creating things for craft fairs or gifts. I also used Birthday blossoms stamp set just on one memo board as a fancy border. I also used the fresh florals DSP in powder pink, which is on offer with all DSP stacks at the moment so a great time to stock up.

So from one 8 x 10" photo frame I created a dry wipe memo board and a free standing clip board with a magnetic backing. Both were created for myself out of a need for them in my work space, and I thought they would make a great craft fair idea.

The magnetic sheets are shims bought locally quite cheaply and they are easy to cut to size. The idea being as a temporary thinlits  storage while your working away at your desk ...or for demos who film to have them in one place so they don't get lost while your filming.

I have done TWO youtube videos to show how you can re create this very easy project for yourself, one video for each memo board. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video ... happy stamping xxx Amanda






1 comment: